HERE YOU CAN FIND IPTV Installation OF ALL APPLICATIONS YOU NEED.
Android IPTV Installation
- the IPTV Installation is the setup to start to enjoy with the world.
- Open your internet browser on your Android device.
- Enter the following url: https://www.kemoiptv.online
- Click the Download Here button.
- After the file is downloaded, open the file.
- If prompted, change your phone settings to allow unknown apps to be installed on your device, then return to your file.
- After the app is installed, open the KEMO IPTV and login with your user name and password.
Amazon Firestick IPTV Installation
- Login to your Amazon account on your Amazon Firestick.
- Go to SETTINGS > MY FIRE TV (or it may say MY DEVICE) > DEVELOPER OPTIONS > TURN “Apps from Unknown Sources” to ON.
- Hit the HOME button on your remote.
- In the SEARCH function of Amazon Firestick, search for DOWNLOADER and download it. This will allow you to download the app to your Firestick.
- Once DOWNLOADER is installed, open the DOWNLOADER app.
- Next, go to the HOME section in the DOWNLOADER app and enter the following url: https://www.iptvsmarters.com/smarters.apk
- Select DOWNLOAD
- Once APPS has been downloaded, open the APPS and login with KEMO IPTV user name and password.
SAMSUNG and LG Smart TV IPTV Installation
- Go to your app store. Download and install the Smart IPTV app.
- this app is not associalted with KEMO IPTV. This app acts as a gateway to allow outside applications not found in your app store to be loaded to your smart tv. The Smart IPTV app provides a 7-day trial to test their gateway app. If you choose to keep it, you will need to pay 5.99 euro per TV to keep using it. This fee is not associated with KEMO IPTV.
- Open the Smart IPTV app. Write down the TV MAC Address that is shown when you open the app.
- Go to www.siptv.eu/mylist/ on any computer/smart phone.
- In the first MAC slot under “UPLOAD LOCAL IPTV PLAYLIST FILE OR EXTERNAL PLAYLIST URL WITH AUTO-UPDATE, enter your TV MAC Address.
- *Double check that the info you just entered is correct*.
- Enter your M3U playlist (replace the X’s with the user name and password sent to you in your activation email).
- Check “USA“
- Check “Keep online“
- Click on “ADD LINK“
- (You should see “url added” at the bottom if this process is done correctly.)
- Restart the app on your TV and you will see KEMO IPTV channels.
install IPTV on IOS (iPhone, iPad, Apple Tv)
We Offer The Best KEMO IPTV Applications
SMART ONE IPTV
error: Content is protected !!