Terms of Service
- We Provide IPTV Subscriptions and IPTV Reseller Panels only
- KEMOIPTV.ONLINE is not responsible for the Video/Audio content and does not guarantee nor claim any rights to the content.
- KEMOIPTV.ONLINE is Just a reseller for many providers
- Channels & VOD in any package are subject to update, change, or removal at any time without prior notice
- KEMOIPTV.ONLINE’s responsibility is limited to activating the subscription for the agreed-on period, as proof a screenshot showing the expiration date will be sent to the client registered email.
- 1 subscription = 1 connection, you can’t use more than one device per subscription
- any attempt to use more than 1 device at the same time exposes your subscription to get permanently terminated
- The client is responsible for sending his device information to include device type, model, the app used, and his MAC if applicable
- If we didn’t receive device information within the order notes, we will send m3u format and will not and can’t be changed
- our providers perform maintenance to their servers from time to time, this could happen anytime and time frame is not estimated
- buffering, freezing, and not working content is normal in any IPTV in the world, therefore you may find these issues
- The client is responsible for getting to know how IPTV works and the nature of it
- any IPTV Package could be replaced with any other in case of the unavailability
- IPTV Subscription credentials are usually sent to the client registered email within 1 business day after receiving clear payment
- For IPTV Resellers, KEMOIPTV.ONLINE is only responsible for activating and sending the IPTV Reseller Panel information and to include the agreed-on credit points.
- We don’t and will not provide any assistance for any of the IPTV Reseller panel issues.
- ONEHOST.TV/ONEIPTV.ME guarantees that all the TV subscriptions codes purchased from our website will be activated for the agreed-on period, a screenshot showing the IPTV Subscription information and the expiration date will be sent to the client registered info, for any issue that comes to the servers, stopping or not working content we don’t have any control over. contact us and we will do our best to fix the problems.
- KEMOIPTV.ONLINE is not responsible for any subscriptions purchased from the wrong type of IPTV receiver box.
CONTENTS & OTHER SERVICE PACKAGES
- The provision for any packages may vary, and we may add or remove any service without prior notice.
- KEMOIPTV.ONLINE is a service transporter only. Hence, a service can be changed (added/removed) according to the laws of broadcasting a service transporter only, so service can be changed (Add / Remove) channels according to the laws of broadcasting.
- KEMOIPTV.ONLINE is not providing any insurance for any service.
Your payment is handled by Paypal, which are ones of the most secure ways to pay online.
to pay using your Credit or Debit card your card must be 3D Authenticated to get approved by our payment gateways processor
For any inquiry about billing or support, please contact us by phone or email:
Email: [email protected]
By accessing or using the service, you agree to be bounded by these entire terms/conditions. If you do not agree with any part, then, you do not have the permission to access any part of our service.
By creating an account on our service, you agree to subscribe to newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information we may send. However, you may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any of the emails we send.
If you wish to purchase any of our products or services, you may be asked to supply specific information relevant to your order which can include, but without limitation to, your credit card number, the expiration date of the credit card, your billing address, and shipping information.
You represent and warrant that:
We reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order at any time for reasons including, but not limited to, product or service availability, errors in the description or price of the product or service, and error in your order or other reasons.
We reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order if fraud or an unauthorized or illegal transaction is suspected.
AVAILABILITY, ERRORS, AND INACCURACIES
We are continually updating the offerings on products and services. We may experience delays in updating information on a product/service and in advertising on other websites. Therefore, some of the information found on a product/service may contain errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. Products or services may be mispriced, described inaccurately, or unavailable.
We, therefore, reserve the right to change or update information and to correct errors, inaccuracies, or omissions at any time without prior notice.
CONTESTS, SWEEPSTAKES, AND PROMOTIONS
Our service allows you to post, link, store, share and make available certain information, texts, graphics, videos, or other materials (contents). You are responsible for the contents that you post on or through the service, including its legality, reliability, and appropriateness.
When you create an account with us, you guarantee that you are above the age of 18 and that the information you provide us is accurate, complete, and current at all times. Inaccurate, incomplete, or obsolete information may result in the immediate termination of your account on the Service.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password, including but not limited to the restriction of access to your computer as well as account. You agree to accept responsibility for any activities or actions that occur under your account or password, whether your password is with our service or a third-party service. You must notify us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
You may not use as a username the name of another person or entity or that is not lawfully available for use, a name or trademark that is subject to any rights of another person or entity other than you, without appropriate authorization. You may not use as a username, any name that is offensive, vulgar or obscene.
We reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders at our sole discretion.
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. It is our policy to respond to any claim that content posted on the service infringes on the copyright or other intellectual property rights of any person or entity.
If you are a copyright owner or authorized personnel on behalf of one, and you believe that the copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please, submit your claim via an email to [email protected] In the email, use the subject line: “Copyright Infringement” and include in your claim a detailed description of the alleged Infringement as detailed below, under “DMCA Notice and Procedure for Copyright Infringement Claims.”
You may be held accountable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) for misrepresentation or bad-faith claims on the infringement of any content found on and through the service on your copyright.
DMCA NOTICE AND PROCEDURE FOR COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT CLAIMS
You may submit a notification according to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) by providing our Copyright Agent with the following information in writing (see 17 U.S.C 512(c)(3) for further detail):
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright’s interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, including the URL (i.e., web page address) of the location where the copyrighted work exists or a copy of the copyrighted work;
- identification of the URL or other specific location on the service where the material that you claim is infringing is located;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
KEMOIPTV.ONLINE has no control over third-party websites or services. It also assumes no responsibility for the contents, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party website or services. We do not warrant the offerings of any of these entities/individuals or their websites.
We may terminate or suspend your account and bar its access to the service immediately, without prior notice or liability, under our sole discretion, for any reason whatsoever and without limitation, including but not limited to, a breach of the terms and conditions.
If you wish to terminate your account, you may discontinue using the service.
All the provisions of the terms/conditions which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, and limitations of liability.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless KEMOIPTV.ONLINE and its licensee and licensors, and their employees, contractors, agents, officers, and directors, from and against any claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees), resulting from or arising out of:
- a) your use and access of the Service, by you or any person using your account and password;
- b) a breach of these terms, or
- c) content posted on the service.
Your use of the service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. The service is provided without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement or course of performance.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages. Therefore, the restrictions above may not apply to you.